Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Master Painters

Kevin Macpherson painting "Ray"

Just returning from a week long painting trip to Charleston, SC, I thought I'd post a few "Master Painters" that were there as well. Above is Kevin Macpherson doing a painting of a man named Ray. Below is my friend Richard Oversmith working on a brilliant little study of the same subject. Richard and I had lots of fun meeting these artists and getting in some painting as well.

Richard Oversmith working on his study of Ray


Master pastel artist Albert Handell

Also working there last week were Gil Dellinger and Mary Whyte, where, along with Albert and Kevin were the featured artists in the "Wet Paint 2009" exhibition at Coleman Fine Art in Charleston.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Why aren't I listed as a Master artist? LOL
Nice Post!