Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

1000Markets Shop Now Open!

I'm pleased to announce the opening of my new online shop with 1000MARKETS.com.  With this new and fun  marketplace, you'll find Original Paintings as well as Fine Art Giclee Prints in various sizes and prices.  You'll also find a direct link to my shop "Stuart Roper Fine Art" from my main website, on the "Prints" tab as well as here on my blog.  I hope that everyone enjoys visiting, and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or constructive comments on your shopping experience.  I'll be regularly adding and changing the shop inventory, so hopefully, there will always be a new item awaiting your discovery!

Click here to go directly to my 1000markets Shopwww.stuartroper.1000markets.com 

Email for more informationinfo@stuartroper.com